cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eventbrite Participants cannot access without password

liezelgray
Newcomer
Newcomer

I run writing workshops via Zoom, which participants book and pay for through Eventbrite. In the past I had no trouble with participants accessing the Zoom meeting through the link they were sent once they had purchased their tickets on Eventbrite. A couple of weeks ago, I paused my Zoom subscription for a few weeks, and since I have started it up again, participants cannot access the Zoom meetings with the links that they receive in Eventbrite. It asks them for a password. The only way they can access a meeting is if I send them the meeting info link from within an already active meeting. As you can imagine, this causes complete chaos for me, with multiple emails to and fro whilst I am trying to host the space. Any ideas would be SO welcome! 

1 REPLY 1

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @liezelgray ,

Sorry, you are having problems.
If you stopped your zoom subscription and then started it again I can see too possible issues you need to check.
1. Are your meetings now expecting a password by default, and Eventbrite has not seen this

2. Eventbrite may not have picked up your new account in zoom

In both cases, I would suggest you set up Eventbrite meetings again and re-connect your Zoom account to Eventbrite.

all the best

John Drinkwater