cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: 5456000

Unknown error occurred" Error code: 5456000 Please let me know if you know of a solution.

8 REPLIES 8

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@不明なエラー I cannot find any Zoom error with that code.  What were you doing when you encountered the error, and are you able to reproduce it?

I was trying to sign in to the zoom app from my coworking space. However, I got that error code and a message that said "Unable to connect to network. Please check your network connection and try again.

colegs

Are you running Zoom locally on your machine, or is it on a virtual machine elsewhere?  You are obviously able to connect to the internet to be posting these message, so I am trying to figure out what network it is not connecting to. 

I am connected to the network via the co-working space's Wi-Fi, no problems with network connectivity other than zoom. google meet is also available. In that coworking space, I can connect to zoom when I use the Wi-Fi at Carrie's office with my iPhone desserting. Obviously, there seems to be a problem between the coworking space's Wi-Fi and the zoom connection. However, other users of the coworking space can use zoom without any problem. Is it a problem with my network settings? But I don't know the cause.

colegs

Are you using a VPN?  The only time I have seen anything like this is if the ports (or some of the ports) are blocked to Zoom, but that is usually found when you are working with a corporate firewall.  That can be inconsistent if only some of the ports are blocked since 1 person can use a different port than the next person, so 1 will get in and the other might not.  Have you always had the problem at this location, or is this new or intermittent? 

KishoreR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am also facing the same issue when using wifi

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @KishoreR and @不明なエラー,

Could you please run the CleanZoom application provided HERE, and then restart your computer when it's finished?

Once you are done restarting, please visit this link: https://zoom.us/support/download this will automatically download the newest version for you.

Please install this version once it is downloaded.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

colegs

Checking to see if I can find anyone who has seen that error in the past since I can find no reference to it.