Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection with free Zoom

epezy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Hello
I used Zoom without any problems from november 2020 until April 2021.
Afterthat, during some meetings, I regularly disconnected at the beginning of the meeting. I tried to download again Zoom in May. I still have some problems of disconnection. I tried to download Zoom for the third time in August  but it still does not work.

I try to connect with my laptop, a very good WI-FI connection recently changed (optical fiber), I have not any problems connections with Internet even with high bandwidth.

So I do not understand. I need your help.

Could you solve this problem?
1 REPLY 1

RN
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hey @epezy, you can look into the Wifi Connection issues KB article here and try the following suggestions to see if that helps.

You can also look into the Network Firewall Kb article here. If your app stays in a "connecting" mode or has timed out due to "Network error, please try again" or "Can't connect to our service, please check your network connection and try again" issues, it could be related to your network connection, network firewall settings, or web security gateway settings.

Note: Check your network connection by opening a browser and ensure that you can access https://zoom.us

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!