cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Auto Record Directly to Client's Zoom Acct

52starcodes

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure my Zoom account so my clients can automatically choose to record THEIR Zoom sessions with me to THEIR Zoom account cloud or on their computer hard drive---not mine acct? I no longer wish to record my sessions on my Zoom account and be responsible for sending their recording link---ever---and want clients to have immediate permission to click record and have the recording land in their zoom account or hard drive by default. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @52starcodes.

The answer for Cloud recordings is No. Cloud Recordings only/always go to the meeting/webinar owner, regardless of who is actively the Host or who starts the recording. 

If you want all attendees to have permission to record to their Computer (previously referred to as Locally), make sure these settings are enabled for your account:

Ray_Harwood_0-1719537687365.png

See this Zoom Support article for information on how to enable a participant to start a local recording:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063640 

In the Host Tools menu, enable the Allow all participants to > Record to the computer (see green arrow) – I don’t think its possible to enable this in advance any more:

Ray_Harwood_1-1719538272281.png

Mine is disabled/unchecked; you’ll want to click it to check/enable it.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !