cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recordings - do I have any?

KazuT
Explorer
Explorer

I received an email with a no-reply address that said, "Your paid subscription has previously expired. You have lost access to Cloud Recordings. They will be set to be deleted from our systems in 30 days from the date of this email unless you renew your paid subscription."

Where do I find out if I have any Cloud recordings? I went to My Account and looked under Recording / Cloud Recordings but didn't see anything there.

I want to make I sure I don't have any Cloud recordings that I don't have backed up anywhere else that I might lose.

5 REPLIES 5

bhushan_lilapra
Newcomer
Newcomer

Absolutely, you can use the Zoom API to access both your recordings and those of your organization’s users.

I recently assisted a client in recovering all of their past recordings seamlessly. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Set up credentials for a Zoom Service Account.
2. Use the API to fetch a list of all organization users.
3. For each user, request their meeting details via the API.
4. Retrieve the recordings for each meeting using the API.
5. If needed, also request polls and transcriptions.
6. Download all recordings.
7. Upload them to your preferred cloud storage, like Google Drive.

This doesn't answer my question.

Where do I find out if I have any Cloud recordings? I went to My Account and looked under Recording / Cloud Recordings but didn't see anything there.

I want to make I sure I don't have any Cloud recordings that I don't have backed up anywhere else that I might lose.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @KazuT,

If you upgrade to the Pro account again, you will have access to the recordings. 

The recordings will have 30 days from the account being downgraded before they are automatically deleted.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

KazuT
Explorer
Explorer

How do I find out if I have any cloud recordings?

MGSR

I'm afraid you will only know once you have access to the cloud recordings.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?