cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on scheduling future meetings

amevans
Newcomer
Newcomer

I would like to schedule some Zoom meetings far into the future.  They will be non-recurring.  Can I schedule these for more than 30 days out with the links still staying good?  The site says:  "A non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for."  I think this means the link will be good for 30 days after the scheduled meeting. 

So, today it is August 19.  If I schedule the meeting for November 19, will the link for that meeting be good for 30 days beyond November 19?  Or, if I schedule a meeting on August 19, does that meeting have to occur within 30 days of August 19 or the link will expire?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @amevans , 

Yes, you can schedule your meeting well in advance. As the support article says, your meetings "will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for".  So, if its scheduled for November 19, it will likely expire on December 19. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @amevans , 

Yes, you can schedule your meeting well in advance. As the support article says, your meetings "will expire 30 days after the meeting is scheduled for".  So, if its scheduled for November 19, it will likely expire on December 19. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.