cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inviting 2 individuals but at different times in same session

gwojton
Explorer
Explorer

How would I invite two individuals to the same meeting but admit one an hour later?   And if this is possible, can I end and remove the 1st person from the 2nd persons meeting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @gwojton 

Sure, this is possible. 
To control who can join the meeting and when, I'd suggest using the Waiting Room feature. Anyone besides the host will be caught by the waiting room and will stay there, not hearing or seeing anything in the meeting, until the host allows them in. 
As for removing the first participant, you can ask them to leave, place them in the waiting room while you bring in the next person, or just remove them entirely from the meeting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @gwojton 

Sure, this is possible. 
To control who can join the meeting and when, I'd suggest using the Waiting Room feature. Anyone besides the host will be caught by the waiting room and will stay there, not hearing or seeing anything in the meeting, until the host allows them in. 
As for removing the first participant, you can ask them to leave, place them in the waiting room while you bring in the next person, or just remove them entirely from the meeting. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you so much for your time and expertise.   I'll give that a try today.