Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Outlook 365 Online Calendar Syncing

BrandonQ
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

When I create a new event in the zoom application on my PC and select "Add to Outlook Calendar", it does not add the event to my Outlook calendar.  However, I know that my calendars are synched otherwise, because I see all of my Outlook appointments within the Zoom app.  Please help me determine why it is not adding back my  new appointments onto my Outlook calendar.

I have the online Outlook 365 service.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

mandiASME
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having a similar issue:

The sync between Zoom/Outlook broke and now our entire staff has to manually configure and authorize the sync between Office365 and Zoom.  Is this a known issue?

Hi @mandiASME welcome to the community! I see you had a ticket opened with our Zoom technical support, and they were able to further clarify about the sync of Zoom and Outlook; do you mind sharing what the conclusion of the fix was? 

To my understanding, this was related to enabling continuous meeting chat? In the event that the calendar integration is configured correctly, the bi-direct sync is enabled, and the Enable continuous meeting chat is enabled as well. The meeting list will show all upcoming meetings that they will host, as well as all upcoming meetings that other people will host. Today's events will also be synchronized with the calendar.

I am attempting to replicate; and do you mind me asking @BrandonQ with Using calendar and contacts integration; when creating your meeting from the Zoom desktop client (schedule), are you clicking on Outlook from the dropdown? 

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.35.18 PM.png

Which then opens outlook to add  your "event"? 

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 3.36.26 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!