Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting webinar participient data

evergreen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I am a member of the marketing team and currently planning a Zoom webinar. My Zoom account is corporate, where I am listed as a member, not the owner. This might be why I cannot view participant email addresses in the reports. Additionally, my lack of administrative privileges prevents me from linking Zoom to other systems.

I've compared my private (individual/owner) account with my corporate (company/member) account. With my private account, I can create apps and connect to webhooks, which are not possible with my corporate account. However, my private account is not a Pro account, so I am unable to access reports or achieve my objectives.

I understand that corporate accounts have various restrictions, such as not being approved to 'collect email addresses from respondents'. It seems there are many measures in place that prevent me from collecting comprehensive webinar data. Could you advise on the type of account I should consider?

Also, my team needs to host multiple webinars simultaneously, suggesting we might need multiple accounts. I am also interested in Zoom Events. Would it be beneficial for us?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely.

1 REPLY 1

lynn895
Contributor I
Contributor I

You would need a webinar license. For organizing webinar participant data there is a marketplace app, Salepager, the curates and automatically delivers to you participant reports.