Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Maximum EVENT Duration

andrewrob77
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the maximum Zoom Events event duration. I do not mean the maximum amount of time of a meeting or webinar session. I mean the maximum of the entire event. Our company was thinking of doing a month long event but we were not sure if that was possible. We will only have one or two sessions each day. The longest event I have done so far is 3 days so I was not sure and I cannot find it in the documentation. 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Andrew

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@andrewrob77 
Hi, by default an event can take place over a total of six dates. These dates can be over a month, a year .etc

If you are after a month you might want to look at a recurring event, this is a series of dates that you can add webinars or meetings to. And it’s all access through a single lobby/registration.

Once you create the first occurrence you can start editing it and add more sessions to it.

View solution in original post

mgstark

@andrewrob77 Hi again, that is correct.

General overview:

• A limit of up to 500 sessions can be scheduled per event.
  • An event can have a maximum of 6 dates.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5173876922253-System-limitations-for-Zoom-Events-hosts

Keep in mind the days do not have to be concurrent.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mgstark

@andrewrob77 
Hi, by default an event can take place over a total of six dates. These dates can be over a month, a year .etc

If you are after a month you might want to look at a recurring event, this is a series of dates that you can add webinars or meetings to. And it’s all access through a single lobby/registration.

Once you create the first occurrence you can start editing it and add more sessions to it.

Thank you so much!! Just so I am sure I understand, is the following statement correct?

The maximum duration of a single Zoom Event in calendar days is 6 concurrent days. 

Warmly,

Andrew

mgstark

@andrewrob77 Hi again, that is correct.

General overview:

• A limit of up to 500 sessions can be scheduled per event.
  • An event can have a maximum of 6 dates.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5173876922253-System-limitations-for-Zoom-Events-hosts

Keep in mind the days do not have to be concurrent.

Wonderful. Thank you so much!!