cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar won't appear in my integrated calendar + I can't add it to the prepared shared calendar

Ivann
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I organise a webinar, Zoom won't send me a meeting to my integrated calendar, but I have it in Zoom scheduled meetings. Zoom doesn't send me any email about the meeting unless I delete it. 

Has anybody experienced a similar issue? I don't want to make a copy of it just for myself.

1 REPLY 1

meriment
Participant
Participant

Correct for meetings you can integrate your email calendar and your scheduled Zoom meetings would appear there. Webinars however are not integrated directly to your calendar. You could create a calendar event for each webinar and add it to your shared calendar. If you don't have too many webinars this won't a be a big deal. It sounds like you don't want to be making a copy just for yourself though in which case you may want to explore using APIs to add an event to your integrated calendar whenever an webinar is created. That way you would have a centralized calendar display where you and your team can view upcoming webinars. There is also a Zoom integrated app, Salepager, that provides a calendar display for webinars.