cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage participants during event

Joyl25
Newcomer
Newcomer

We have a Zoom Pro account  and I want to host a zoom meeting for about 75 participants and intend to make some confidential announcements so need to protect the privacy of some. Is there a way to make sure the chats are only seen by the host and that the participants cannot see each other? Do I need to host a webinar instead of a meeting to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Joyl25.

If your intention is that nobody in the audience can see the names of anyone else, then yes, a Webinar will do that, and I'm not aware of any way to stop attendees from viewing the Participant list in Meeting.  A one-month Webinar 500 license (the smallest size available) is only $79, but be sure to select the 

From https://zoom.us/pricing/events: 

Ray_Harwood_0-1705557790471.png

Then:

Ray_Harwood_1-1705557877772.png

1 License for 500 attendees for One Month only.  Be sure not to subscribe more than a month before your scheduled event!

If you would like some assistance setting up the webinar, contact me through my web site.  I could host your meeting with my Webinar license and help ensure proper set-up.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Joyl25.

If your intention is that nobody in the audience can see the names of anyone else, then yes, a Webinar will do that, and I'm not aware of any way to stop attendees from viewing the Participant list in Meeting.  A one-month Webinar 500 license (the smallest size available) is only $79, but be sure to select the 

From https://zoom.us/pricing/events: 

Ray_Harwood_0-1705557790471.png

Then:

Ray_Harwood_1-1705557877772.png

1 License for 500 attendees for One Month only.  Be sure not to subscribe more than a month before your scheduled event!

If you would like some assistance setting up the webinar, contact me through my web site.  I could host your meeting with my Webinar license and help ensure proper set-up.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !