cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import option not available in recurring zoom webinar

njwebcreative
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just set up a recurring webinar and I need to add over 100 registrants, however the import csv option is not available. The only option I see is edit, but then I woudl have to add everyone manually. Why can't I import registrations??

1 REPLY 1

njwebcreative
Newcomer
Newcomer

Just read somewhere that it's not possible to import registrants to a recurring webinar. Super frustrating.

My solution is to could go to the webinar I already have set up and make it a recurring webinar, but I don't want people to get a confirmation email again. It will just confuse them. We'll be sending out emails closer to the event.

So for now, I turned off "send invitations/confirmations." If I proceed with changing the webinar to be a recurring one, will they be notified (even if I have the email notifications turned off)? Below is the message that is shown just before saving my edits, and the message makes me nervous... Will all of my current registrants actually be removed? And then I'm stuck with not being able to import them again. If they're not removed, great. And I'm assuming that when I turn the email reminders back on after making this change, they'll still get the updated link. 

Note: Registration information for this webinar will be removed. If you uncheck this option, registrants will not see the registration email and will not be able to join the webinar.
Some participants have already registered for this webinar. Are you sure you want to make changes?

[ checkbox] Require participants who have already registered for this webinar to register again

It really shouldn't have to be this difficult!! GoToWebinar had this figured out.