cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does on-demand work?

expatsi
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'd like for my webinar to be live, but then available on-demand. If I choose on-demand, is that how it works, or will it always be download only and never live.

Follow-up, how do I send a recording of the webinar to registrants?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Employee

@expatsi Hi there, the webinar "on demand" feature allows attendees to watch a recording of the webinar which previously was live, also if participants try to register after it has already taken place they will be able to still view the recording. So you get both a webinar that is live and on-demand.

There are more details on this here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067279

In response to your other question, if you wish to send an additional email with the recording link after the webinar ends then you can customize the "Attendee email" and "Absentee email". However keep in mind that if registrant goes back to the original join link in their email then they will be taken directly to the recording. And anyone who tries to register after the webinar has ended will be also taken to the recording.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mgstark

@expatsi Hi there, the webinar "on demand" feature allows attendees to watch a recording of the webinar which previously was live, also if participants try to register after it has already taken place they will be able to still view the recording. So you get both a webinar that is live and on-demand.

There are more details on this here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067279

In response to your other question, if you wish to send an additional email with the recording link after the webinar ends then you can customize the "Attendee email" and "Absentee email". However keep in mind that if registrant goes back to the original join link in their email then they will be taken directly to the recording. And anyone who tries to register after the webinar has ended will be also taken to the recording.

Perfect, thank you!