cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring additional paid pro accounts from one Zoom account to another - is it possible?

TaisiiaAkarsu

Hello!
I'm writing to inquire about upgrading some basic accounts within our Zoom Workplace Pro organization. I have  two pro accounts. Pro account 1 connected many other Zoom accounts to the account but those accounts are only basic ones. I also have another pro account 2 that has 18 available licensed paid (pro) accounts to add.

My goal is to turn a few basic accounts (connected to pro account 1) to Pro accounts. Can we somehow update some basic accounts from pro account 2 that has available licensed paid (pro) accounts WITH leaving these accounts connected to account 1?

Iwant to do it this way because I have already paid pro accounts but from account 2. At the same time, it is essential that these accounts we want to switch to PRO be connected to account 1 (that doesn't have more available pro accounts to add without paying).

Maybe we can transfer somehow a few paid pro accounts from account 2 to account 1?

Thank you for your assistance!

0 REPLIES 0