cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install this app without the developer's account. Please contact the app developer to inst

insightful
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unable to install this app without the developer's account. Please contact the app developer to install.

we get the above error when we try to install the app we have created 

we know you need to publish the app in app store if you want to distribute outside your account but we are not trying to do this

we have 6 accounts in the same zoom portal and the developer account that created the app is the account owner

we have created an account level app and a user level app to test both ways and what ever we do we get the following

insightful_1-1629923218948.png

we do not want to be in your app store yet and dont see why you have this rule its an oath2 app. we just want to install our recording app to the 6 users in the portal

5 REPLIES 5

insightful
Newcomer
Newcomer

can anyone help this is an urgent request. we have to sign up to zoom 16,000 users and will not proceed untill we have tested app with 6

yes they dont reply then suspend my account for some reason. i have to say Zoom is the worst app API ive had to deal with we did teams in 2 days no issues and webex in a day no issues. we didnt have to put the app in any app store and could distribute freely 

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

So, the integration was created on your developer account, but are the 6 users trying to access that integration on the same developer account?

the integration was created using devleoper account which is also a owener of the zoom account portal that has a futher 5 users inn it

The API docs state that you do not have to have the app in the app store if its for internal users I.E they are all linked in same account portal and the developer account is linked too which it is....

Bort

Hi @insightful 

Have you checked the DevForum for help? They might be able to assist more directly with this situation.