Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access restricted. (200) error on https://zoom.us/role#

bmathn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all,

I am trying to add the Zoom connector by Fivetran app on the marketplace and I am running into this error.

On the requirements section, it says:

"

You are missing the following user role privileges to add the app.Edit on Web Portal

API Features>View "Chat channels""

I tried to go to the https://zoom.us/role edit url but i am then shown this error code "Access restricted. (200)"

I am confirm I am an admin for our org's account. My co-worker who has company owner role access, is getting the same error while trying to replicate the steps.

Any idea how to fix this? 

Many thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Just want to confirm - the account owner cannot access zoom.us/role when logged into their account within the org, correct?

hs_nsn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I have the same issue with fivetran app too. Both owner and admin cannot access zoom.us/role when logged into their account. 

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @bmathn@hs_nsn,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

I'm sorry for the late response. We would advise double checking the account that they are logged in to.

Not all admins can manage roles, it's possible that the admin role that the admin is logged in to isn't allowed role permissions. But, all owners absolutely can manage roles so if they are logged into the owner account correctly they should see roles.

You may also check this article for using role management.

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I had the same issue and couldn't find a solution, but your comment was a huge help and resolved it for me. Thanks so much
@MGSR wrote:

Hello @bmathn@hs_nsn,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

I'm sorry for the late response. We would advise double checking the account that they are logged in to.

Not all admins can manage roles, it's possible that the admin role that the admin is logged in to isn't allowed role permissions. But, all owners absolutely can manage roles so if they are logged into the owner account correctly they should see roles.

You may also check this article  for using role management.

Let me know if you need further assistance.