cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Zoom AI for just me

Jasonp308
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am an admin for our company Zoom account, and wanted to turn on Zoom AI just on my account, but not any other accounts within the organization. Is this possible? I turned on some of the switches and now under the "AI Companion Management" I am seeing recordings of others within the organization and I do not want access to those (seems like an invasion of privacy). 

What exact switches should I turn on so that zoom ai companion is enabled, you have to opt in for every call you start and I can only see my own recordings in the AI Companion Management?

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @Jasonp308 

To enable the AI Companion features just for yourself when there are other users on the account will require you to create some user groups, where you can enable it for your user group and keep it disabled for the other groups.

This quickest and simplest route if you are not already using User groups would be to create 2 groups: 1 for just you and another for the rest of the users on the account.

Once that is done, you can enable the settings for your group and keep them disabled for the other group. 
Here is more information about how to create and manage user groups: https://support.zoom.com/hc?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0062584

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

jsn
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. I am the Zoom Admin for our company. In the AI Companion Management section, I see everyone's Meeting Summaries. I do not want to turn off AI companion for other users. I just do not want to see their Meeting Summaries.