cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My meeting coach

phd_researcher
Listener

I liked the new feature "My meeting coach". However, I have a few older recordings where I want to process using meeting coach to get similar meeting stats. How can I do it?

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @phd_researcher 

Unfortunately, I am unaware of a way to have older recordings analyzed for meeting coaching. This is currently only available for newly created cloud recordings. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

phd_researcher
Listener

I understand the limitation....I was just wondering that all it takes is post-processing of an audio file to come up with those stats...would be great to have that feature, or even an offline tool to report those meeting stats.

Bort

Totally understand and will pass along that feedback. 

Sonly
Listener

Can you please explain how to activate the "My Meeting Coach" feature?

Bort

Hi @Sonly 

You can enable Meeting Coach metrics through the Smart Recording setting in the web portal. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Settings.
  3. Click the AI Companion tab.
  4. Under Recording, select the Smart Recording with AI Companion toggle to enable. 
  5. Check the Meeting coaching box to activate that for your cloud recordings. 

With that enabled, the next time you create a cloud recording, the meeting coaching analytics will be included in the resulting recording. 

Learn more about how to enable this feature and what the meeting coaching metrics mean.