cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard

Agnes3377
Listener

Hello, I am the sole account holder and administrator. I have the French version of ZOOM ONE PRO – 173 1952 (subscription) and, I paid for Whiteboard (subscription also). I can't collaborate on the whiteboard with my students. I cannot give them permission to write on the whiteboard. My students are spectators (blocked). I can't put them in Editor. Here is the message = you have disabled collaboration with users outside your organization. In (Whiteboard Sharing Default Settings), there is no box to select (Internal users can share with external users) There is no box to select (external users can invite others.) There is only one box available to select (users can share at or below their permission level). Box checked. The setting does not exist (Whiteboard Cloud Settings) The setting does not exist (Allow sharing with users in the same organization and outside your organization) is selected). I have checked (Authorization to share a whiteboard) – All participants I can send you the screen copies Thank you for your reply. I could send yout print screen.

2 REPLIES 2

Palmer
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

FlexLiu
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi @Agnes3377 , if you cannot resolve your issue following the guidelines Palmer provided, can you give me a screenshot of your share sheet as below. Thanks

FlexLiu_0-1711794676606.png