cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO account entry

RVC
Listener

I need to solve this situation: I have a PRO account Zoom (RVC Conference), which I entered via e-mail, which has since been canceled (***********). I no longer have access to it. Unfortunately, I have no other way to sign in to my Zoom account. I need to get to this PRO account, where I still have a subscription and also a whole meeting history. Upon entering, Zoom asks me for a verification code, which it sends to the e-mail - it has already been canceled and I do not know how to collect this code. Can you help me send a verification code to another email? My new mail is: ***********

6 REPLIES 6

Jhez
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you do not have access to your email account.  I would suggest contacting Zoom Support so that they could check with your account and disable the verification code or change the old email with your new email. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Can you tell me how to contact Zoom Support? I've already written here and nobody called me.

Jhez

You could try to open a new ticket by clicking this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

You may also refer to this article: Zoom technical support 

I've written there 3 times, Alexandre Dagher, my Account Manager, called me, but he told me he couldn't help me ... so who should I write to and when will they call me? I've been solving it for 3 days and still no result.

Môj problém už naozaj veľmi súri, pretože najneskôr zajtra dopoludnia (21.4.2022) potrebujem pripraviť nový meeting.

My problem is really very urgent, because I need to prepare a new meeting tomorrow morning (April 21, 2022).