cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Background Default and Blur Don't Work

danlibby
Listener

I am enrolled in Zoom One.

I created a virtual background for my room.  The virtual background is green checked as my default on the Settings page HOWEVER, it does not load onto my screen when I try to apply it. I can only apply the canned backgrounds from the App on the screen.

As well, the Blur function elicits an error message when I hit the blur  button as well.

Please assist.  Thanks.

Dan

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @danlibby, thank you for your contributions to the Zoom Community. 

Can you confirm that you are logged into the correct Zoom account when accessing the meeting?

Thanks!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks for your reply Carla.  I am logged into my account using my password. Looks like I can apply my customized virtual background.  However, there is no blur option in the virtual background descriptions.

Thanks

Dan

Thank you for the update! 

If you do not have the Blur option, please ensure you have the correct version of the desktop client and meet the necessary technical requirements for "Images only without a green screen".

Using blurred background video: https://youtu.be/ViINDeZDnRc

Keep me posted,

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hi Carla - my virtual background is working well now.  Thanks.  I will check on my version of the desktop client and the video later this weekend and get back to you if I have any other questions.

Thanks

Dan

I'm glad to hear it! Thank you for keeping me in the loop.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team