cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security concerns with calendar integration?

maxx_C
Listener

We are looking at integrating our Exchange room calendars with Zoom Room software. Is anyone aware of any security concerns with doing this?

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @maxx_C , 

Calendar integration with Zoom Rooms and Exchange only uses Calendar resources that you build into your Exchange server to allow your internal users only to be able to access these resources. The users then can create a Zoom Meeting and invite the Zoom Room or Conferencing Room into the meeting as a participant and the Topic with Date and Time of the meeting will show up on the Zoom Room or Conferencing Room controller. 

You can also use SSO (Single Sign on) for an added layer of security if you so choose. See here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032224571-Integrating-Office-365-calendar-with-SSO

Please let me know if you have any further questions that I can answer for you. 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello YaBoiB

We are planning to integrate office 365 calendar with Zoom with SSO and have few questions, would you please share you experience and any challenges faced.  Most of the implementation steps involve Office 365 administrative role, can this be enabled for per user basis for like a pilot group?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032224571-Integrating-Office-365-calendar-with-SSO

YaBoiB

@zoomadmin

That is alot of typing and hard to really explain on this platform. Can you DM me and we can set up a time to meet and go over all of this? I am happy to answer any and all questions that you have concerning this implementation. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?