cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Teams and Google Meet join buttons not appearing on the Tap room controller

ToledoMatt
Listener

Hi All, today we updated our system (thanks to community help) so that it has the most current version of CollabOS and the app.  The RoomMate went from 1.7.433 to 1.8.576.  We're running a RoomMate, Rally, IP Tap, Swytch conifguration.  Once the update was complete and the system restarted, the Webex join button appeared on my IP Tap room controller.  However, I also previously had the boxes checked so that the Microsoft Teams and Google Meet buttons should also appear there.  I've tried unchecking the boxes, resetting, then checking the boxes and resetting, but that did not work.  Am I missing something?  We use Zoom, but we have partners that use Teams, and other partners that use Meet.  We've been making use of the Swytch to join those meetings but if we could use the full system to join with the Tap that would life much easier for us.   Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

jkw222
Listener

I was told by Logitech support that the RoomMate does not currently support Teams and Meet, only WebEx.

jimno
Listener

Matt, did you ever get the Teams button to work on the RoomMate?

jkw222
Listener

Running latest updates and still not showing Teams and Meet. Just WebEX.

jimno
Listener

I have a support ticket open to get clarification.  The chart listed here says it's not supported: https://prosupport.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402388270487

However, the release notes for RoomMate on the latest CallabOS version says that there is a bug fix for Teams Direct Guest Join for Zoom Rooms, leading me to believe that it may be possible: https://prosupport.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415405429271

jimno
Listener

Logitech support confirmed that it's not supported (yet) with no ETA on the feature. They also confirmed that the bug fix listed in the release notes is only for Rally Bar and will have it removed from that document.