cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Teams meeting join from ZoomRoom

avshch
Attendee

Is it possible to Join MS Teams Meeting from ZoomRoom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @avshch! Ensure your Zoom account meets the prerequisites as stated by Zoom in the article about Microsoft Teams Direct guest join. You can check this link for your reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057044571-Microsoft-Teams-Direct-Guest-Join

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @avshch! Ensure your Zoom account meets the prerequisites as stated by Zoom in the article about Microsoft Teams Direct guest join. You can check this link for your reference: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057044571-Microsoft-Teams-Direct-Guest-Join

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Do you have a video to show the behavior?

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

We do not have a video of this functionality today.  Is there a specific element you're looking to confirm that we might be able to put together for you?

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

@shaneatzoom I just need to see how it is suppose to work, so I can use that as a reference in my implementation. So far I was not able to join any MS Teams meetings from ZoomRoom. I've accepted calendar invite, but did not see the meeting synched to my ZoomRoom (personal).

shaneatzoom

thanks for clarifying @avshch , let me get something for you.  please make sure you are using a currently supported endpoint (Windows/Mac Zoom Room on current version) and that your org isn't applying URL Filtering.  If we see urldefense.proofpoint.com for example, we have no way of knowing that's a Teams meeting.  That's a very common issue.  The other common reason you wouldn't see the join button show up would be the mail permissions aren't allowing Zoom Rooms to see the body of the invite where that link would live.

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

We can apply explicit allow to an email address or a domain. Would you know which email or domain the invites should be coming from?

shaneatzoom

@avshch unfortunately, those invites would be coming from various sources (anyone who invites you).  If you're using MSFT SafeLinks, you can use this setting to exempt certain formats like the teams URLs.  Not sure what features might look like in the systems you're using.

safelink.png

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

@shaneatzoom How about joining MS Teams meeting from personal ZoomRoom (DTEN Me or Poly CCX700)? if MS Teams meeting invite appears on a calendar, there should be an option to join? 

Hi, I am trying to start a zoom meeting with my MS teams. When I login I get a popup telling me congratulations everything is great and when it closes, I get the following message Something went wrong, please try again can you provide a solution?

aecasey
Listener

Is there a roadmap for Android-based Zoom Rooms from Neat (Bar) or Poly ( X30 Studio)?