cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Set Up Help

mgriffin
Listener

I am the only user on my zoom phone and when it was set up it was set up as a company user with an auto-attendant.  Is there a way reverse this set up, I do not want my callers to have to dial an extension for me when I am the only user.

1 REPLY 1

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi!

I can understand how it would be silly for someone to dial an extension if you're the only one. The Auto attendant and Extensions are an integral part of how the system works. What you can do is set the Auto Attendant Business Hours to 24/7 and set its Call Handling to transfer to your extension automatically.

All you need to do is:

1. log into the web portal at zoom.us;
  2. on the left click on Phone System Management under Admin and then Auto Receptionists;
  3. click the name of the Auto Receptionist that was established previously;
  4. on the right under Profile > Business Hours , click edit and select 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, and then click OK;
  5. below the hours set Greeting Prompt to Disable;
  6. click Edit next to Route To, select User in the drop-down list, and select your Name/Extension, and click OK.

Then under the Personal section on the right at the top select Phone, and set the Business hours and Call Handling for the hours when you really want Zoom Phone to ring. 🙂

I hope that helps!

Craig