cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Integration with Zoho CRM

yemi
Listener

Is there a timeline for the completion of the Zoom phone integration with Zoho CRM?

17 REPLIES 17

townsendwc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Have you reviewed the app in the Zoom Marketplace?  Zoho is who built the app.  If Zoho is not working on this, then you could engage the Zoom ISV team for a custom build/integration.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/k-8Ox3TuS9a1MuJg3AWqWQ

jason-oneill
Listener

Hi Yemi - we have an app that does just that. We're happy to set-up some time to discuss implementation when you're ready - https://marketplace.zoho.com/app/crm/zoom-phone-for-zoho-crm

mmblz
Listener

The Zoho thread about this ( https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/community/topic/zoom-voice-voip-integration ) indicates Zoho is done with the work and it's stuck with Zoom legal. Zoom, we need this integration - make it happen!

dngreene
Listener

Yes, this is a bit ridiculous.  Have been waiting on this for over a year...so zoom, please get with zoho and get the app approved.

robertpair
Listener

I have 3 business using Zoho and Ring Central.   We have been waiting to switch to Zoom for a year but it appears we will need to renew all phone lines with RC .  What a shame Zoom couldn't work well in the sandbox together.   After the big Ring Central - Zoom lawsuits , Zoom seems to be not wanting to work with others at all.  Not a good move for the long haul Zoom.   Zoho meetings isn't at your speed yet so don't worry.   Or maybe do worry of you don't start integrating with others soon. 

RobertArken
Listener

We have been waiting for this for over a year - Zoom sales promised it was due in Q2 LAST YEAR. Zoho have confirmed it is with Zoom legal - when can we expect it to be released?

townsendwc

I am not sure of any legal review processes but our team shows that this is in final review.  I do not have an ETA on release at this time.

csjason
Listener

Also quite anxiously awaiting the release of this integration... 

josiah_oxbird
Listener

Our team is also awaiting the release of this integration. Please expedite!

Jeff7
Listener

Like others on this thread, we are anxiously awaiting this integration and for Zoom to approve / release the Zoho phone bridge capabilities.

scottonamission
Listener

I purchased Zoom Phone six months ago and have been slow rolling my port to the system as I patiently wait for the Zoho Integration to be approved. I've now decided not to wait anymore and just to port over my numbers. Since making this decision, I can't get an account person to support me or even reply to me properly. I receive a message from a customer rep and reply, only to have them forward me to someone else. Then, they don't reply. Now, everyone is ghosting me. This is utterly ridiculous. What is going on over there?!?!

mikhailGHW
Listener

We have been anxiously waiting for this integration. Please bring this to completion.

ShannonTJ
Listener

Yep.  I got Zoom phone because Zoom meetings is such an integral part of my business. Now that I'm migrating to Zoho, having phone log automation and integration would be a dream.

Please Legal Folks, get off your tushes... 🙂

KurtK
Listener

We too are waiting for this integration. What is the hold-up? Can someone From Zoom get a definitive answer for us?

Thanks!

ConservisJuliet
Listener

This appears to have been completed - but I am having trouble getting it to work still. Any advice is appreciated.

csimone
Listener

Hello, I just found this string.  Does the Zoom cloud calling integration with ZohoCRM exist?  Does anyone have experience with it?  Thank you!

townsendwc

@csimone 
https://marketplace.zoom.us/search?q=zoho&pageNum=1&pageSize=20

Those are all of the Zoho CRM integrations and one of them is Zoom Phone.