cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vp59 Appliance Mode When on call alerted when another call coming in via headset want to turn off

jmartello
Listener

Hello prior to upgrading to the app version 13 when a call use to come in and i was on the other line it would display on the phone. Now it displays on the phone and this loud sound constantly till you answer the call. This leads me to not hear the people i am on the call with. How do i turn this off. 

9 REPLIES 9

jmartello
Listener

This was not a issue on zoom appliance mode 5.12 i have tested on devices running that and prior but once upgraded to 5.13 or 5.13.5 when the incoming call comes in it plays this loud alert tone and never goes away till the call is picked it up. On the other app verisions you would see the call come up on the screen with no tone. How do i lower this tone turn this tone off . I have ticket with zoom but they take forever and seeing if the community knows anything

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi jmartello,

here are two zoom support articles that may be of assistance:

Zoom Phone Appliance admin guide – Zoom Support

Zoom Phone Appliance user guide – Zoom Support

i have attached two yealink docs.

probably a good idea to talk to both zoom and yealink support.

thanks,  eliot

This problem is not with phone time zones, it is with website. Thank you

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @jmartello 

There is an option in the VP59's More > General > Ringtone Volume for Call Waiting Volume (see attached). I turned mine down because I was shocked also by the signal after the update too! Hahaha.

I did test the slider, and if you set it to 0, there is no ring at all when call waiting occurs, but you do still see the familiar notification with the answering options. 😊 

I hope that helps!

Craig

do you want to be in my zoom

MarkWSickles
Listener

How do you hide or access the tool bar?

It too often blocks my view of the slide content,

FORE-Craig

Hi @MarkWSickles 

Do you mean when you are in a Zoom Meeting on the VP59 in Zoom Phone Appliance mode? Tapping once anywhere on the display will either hide or show the toolbar.

I hope that helps!

Craig

DBStarnes1
Listener

when I try to get on zoom, it says that I need the latest version, but when I try to install it, I get an error code

Eliot

hi dbstarnes1,

are you trying to install Zoom Phone Appliances application 5.15.7?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360058671792-Release-notes-for-Zoom-Phone-Appliances

do you have vp59 firmware version 91.30.0.40 installed?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4402412141453-Certified-Zoom-Phone-Appliances

what error code description and id are you getting?

thanks,  eliot