cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous Call Queue

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I am having some coworkers who are set up under a Call Queue where they receive the Calls Simultaneously. Unfortunately, it seems inconsistent. Many of the members of the team (5-7 people) won't receive every call. Sometimes 3 will get the call at the same time, but the others won't. Then the next call other people will. But there doesn't seem to be any pattern to who gets what call. I added myself to help troubleshoot and I've received every call so far. Does anyone have any suggestions to help make this more stable? I already had them move from their phones to only answer on their computer, but that didn't seem to help. 

14 REPLIES 14

enielsen
Participant

And the people who don't get a ring - they are not in the post-call wrap up time period? What value are ya'll using for the wrap up time?

In the Analytics call detail report for the queue; for a given call with this issue, does it show if it was ringing the agents that didn't actually get rung?

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

The Max wait time is 1 minute and the Wrap up time is 0 seconds. I'm not sure how to see if they got the call or not, I'm not seeing that report option.

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Simultaneous: Rings all available members at the same time.  the key may be the words 'available members'.  as enielsen points out, it may be certain members are in the post call wrapup time period.  other possibilities include:

1.  call is outside a call queue member's own business hours,

2.  member may be on another call,

3.  member may have turned off receive queue calls.

thanks, eliot

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

All the people in the call queue are in the office with me and I can see the call come in, all are available to receive the call, but it only shows up on a few of their phones/computers. All their settings show they are available and within their business hour times.

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

enielsen
Participant

Go to Analytics & Reports/ Call Queue Historical Reports/Detail Report

Then look at one of the calls with the issue, click on the details link and see what the log says.

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

The logs shows that one person was Busy and everyone else just has No Answer next to their name. And the call was missed.

If the log shows 'No Answer' for someone, that should mean that their extension was ringing. 

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Yeah, I've been thinking there is some lag between when different people see the call make it to them. But it's hard to prove, hopefully I can get them to not answer for a minute so we can see if it makes it to everyone. What I suspect is happening, is that one person answers the call immediately so the call stops ringing on everyone else's line, even if their line hasn't actually started ringing on their phone.

enielsen
Participant

Also, since all in the same office, have you tried having people not answer (if their phone is ringing) to see if the ones who aren't ringing start ringing? i.e. maybe some weird delay for receiving calls sometimes.

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I can try to see if that works, thanks!

enielsen
Participant

I've seen lags in ringing where it will ring my ipad before my laptop app by several seconds, but nothing too abnormal. 

enielsen
Participant

Any updates on this issue?

AaronO2
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Unfortunately not, the team that's having the issue hasn't been very responsive to my requests to test things out. Thanks for checking though.