cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Campaign Errors

cdconsulting
Listener

I am having difficulty getting my SMS campaign approved. We are using all the default responses and suggested text for messages. The problem is that the SMS Campaign Denial message gives no guidance as to what needs fixed and the Zoom One Pro account doesn't have any support for it. The company only has three employees so any plan that is bigger is overkill. Not sure where to go for answers.

12 REPLIES 12

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Greetings,

Can you please screenshot or paste the message as received once you submit the campaign for approval ? Hope you have already created a brand etc.  Steps are here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5016496738445-SMS-MMS-10DLC-Compliance-for-Zoom-Phone-and-...

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

I have made several attempts to get a campaign approved.  This is the most recent response for rejection. I can only guess what this means. I've already included the how to opt in, how to stop, and a disclaimer.  

• Explanation: Please provide a more detailed Call to Action/Message flow. This describes how a consumer/client would consent (opt in) to sms messaging and the message flow that follows. It is a good practice to have an opt in message and keywords. This Customer appears to collect numbers by webform and is missing a disclaimer to sms messaging. Consent to messaging should not be obscured in TOS. Please indicate an end-user will consent to SMS messaging. Please correct and resubmit.

I am having issues as well and it seems impossible to find a resolution.  Something that is required by a company that you pay for a service should not so difficult to do.   I am created, deleted, created again, deleted, checked to make sure my companies information was correct, created, deleted again and then created again.  This is getting ridiculous.  Here is what I get now.  

• {"description":"Brand cannot be created/updated due to unique constraint","code":503,"fields":["referenceId"]}

jonzack
Listener

We are having the same issue. A solution to this would be appreciated. 

Thank you 

sachinzoom

Hello @jonzack 

Welcome to Zoom community.

Sorry to hear. Posting my response as above for you:

Can you please screenshot or paste the message as received once you submit the campaign for approval ? Hope you have already created a brand etc.  Steps are here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/5016496738445-SMS-MMS-10DLC-Compliance-for-Zoom-Phone-and-...

Let me know

underwoodrsw
Listener

Hi there,

i’m having a similar issue. This is the message that keeps showing up when I go to submit the brand; 

IMG_3272.jpeg

To my knowledge, I have never registered another brand before. I verified under “SMS Campaigns” and there are no brands registered. 

- Stephanie

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@underwoodrsw 

Hi Stephanie!

On the Zoom web portal at Admin > Advanced > SMS Campaigns at the top in the section called My Brand do you already see your organization's information?  (see attached). If you do, and the information is correct, proceed to create the SMS Campaign, in the section below called SMS Campaigns. If you have previously created a campaign and it was rejected, you will need to Delete it, and create a new one by clicking the ellipses (...) at the far right of that line. 

I hope that helps!

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 10.56.55.png

Craig

Hi, 

I don’t have a brand setup but it’s still giving me error messages. This is a new error code that came up when I tried to submit my brand:

IMG_3290.jpeg

sachinzoom

Hi Stephanie,

The issue is the downstream service with TCR not at Zoom end.
The solution is simply try to Create 10DLC Brand again, which may take multiple attempts.

Please try deleting and recreating the brand and it should fix the issue eventually. The vendor is working on fixing these issues.

OptimalGuy
Listener

I'm getting this rejection message and I can't figure out what needs to be done to resolve it. 

• Upstream CNP declined sharing request for campaign BLABLA. Explanation: The web presence is missing a privacy policy/statement and we are unable to review how this customer processes consumer data. -KO

zowens
Listener

Same. also received "This website is missing a privacy policy. Please update and resubmit. KT" when I clearly state in the campaign I'm not using a website to collect phone numbers. I'm only using it to return messages when people reach out to ME.

kbudurka
Listener

I too have been frustrated with this process.
All I want is to text the customer AFTER they call in for road side service updates on their status.
No Marketing, no selling. I have been rejected 4 times now - and the time in processing is like 3-4 months at a time. What a poor customer experience.