cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Pack - Assign Status

pdz
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have power pack and wish to know if I can manually set employees statuses (stati) to something other than away if they are here and just not logged in.

Have so many people that will not adopt that it is playing heck with our office.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi pdz,

“Account owners and admins with the Power Pack add-on can use the real-time call queue analytics dashboard to enable or disable members to receive call notifications for inbound calls routed from their call queues. This setting applies to and syncs across the desktop client, mobile app, and desk phones. Queue members can change their opt-in/opt-out status in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app.”

Changing whether queue members receive queue calls - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot

hi pdz,

“Account owners and admins with the Power Pack add-on can use the real-time call queue analytics dashboard to enable or disable members to receive call notifications for inbound calls routed from their call queues. This setting applies to and syncs across the desktop client, mobile app, and desk phones. Queue members can change their opt-in/opt-out status in the Zoom web portal or desktop client / mobile app.”

Changing whether queue members receive queue calls - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

HI @pdz

@Eliot provided a useful answer, and I've marked it as the accepted solution. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?