cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy which we can apply to allow the calls from specific number range

Yogesh_vrtx
Attendee

Hi Team,

Do we have any policy which we can apply to allow the calls from specific number range (office numbers range) to zoom phone. 

We have a request from user, that he wanted to receive call only from office number range  and apart from this no external call should receive to user on zoom phone, do we have any policy which we can apply to allow the calls from specific number range??. 

3 REPLIES 3

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Yogesh_vrtx 

You can restrict incoming external calls by turning off the “Incoming” for the specific Phone Number under Admin > Phone System Management > Phone Numbers. There isn’t a way to restrict calls internally though from a specific extension or range of extensions. 

You can submit an enhancement feature request at https://zoom.us/feed

I hope that helps!

Craig

Yogesh_vrtx
Attendee

Hi Craig, 

by doing so, will i get calls from call queue?. 

Scenario- User is member of call queue and wanted to get the calls from call queue only, No direct call from outside. 

FORE-Craig

Hi @Yogesh_vrtx 

Yes, by turning off “incoming” on the Phone Number (DID) associated with a User, the User will still receive calls from any Call Queue of which they are a member, as well as any internal extension to extension calls, or externally received calls answered by someone else and subsequently transferred internally to their extension. 

i hope that helps!

Craig