cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SMS Campaign

Cam-SFP
Listener

Hi, I submitted an SMS campaign request, which has been pending for over 15 days.  Why would it be pending this long, and how can I help it along?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

@Cam-SFP Please see Zoom 10DLC campaign registration delay.

Approvals for 10DLC campaigns are experiencing delays due to carriers carefully reviewing each campaign. To expedite the process, ensure that your campaign submission aligns with the 10DLC checklist.  After making the necessary changes, including those to your website, kindly submit a ticket to Support to prompt the review of your 10DLC campaign. Enter the following:

• Request Type: Technical Support
  • Priority: Low
  • Subject : 10DLC Campaign Nudge Request
  • Description : Share your 10 DLC Campaign IDs and the date you submitted the campaign as a part of the ticket
  • Product: Select Phone or Contact Center (depending on your campaign)
  • Area: SMS
  • Attachments: Add a screenshot of your pending campaign.
  • Click Submit.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

crissyd

@Cam-SFP Please see Zoom 10DLC campaign registration delay.

Approvals for 10DLC campaigns are experiencing delays due to carriers carefully reviewing each campaign. To expedite the process, ensure that your campaign submission aligns with the 10DLC checklist.  After making the necessary changes, including those to your website, kindly submit a ticket to Support to prompt the review of your 10DLC campaign. Enter the following:

• Request Type: Technical Support
  • Priority: Low
  • Subject : 10DLC Campaign Nudge Request
  • Description : Share your 10 DLC Campaign IDs and the date you submitted the campaign as a part of the ticket
  • Product: Select Phone or Contact Center (depending on your campaign)
  • Area: SMS
  • Attachments: Add a screenshot of your pending campaign.
  • Click Submit.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Cam-SFP welcome to the community! I reviewed @crissyd's response on the campaign review process and believe that the recommended criteria for submission is relevant to the details needed. Therefore, I have marked Crissy's reply as the solution. As the author, you can mark the response as 'not the solution' and please let us know what didn't work!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I am hoping to find out if others have been able to send text messages before the campaign was approved in the 10DLC. Our brand was approved a couple months ago but the campaign has been a challenge. Every time I think I have made the corrections they come back with another thing that needs to be updated or changed. I was told by Zoom though that as long as we were not sending more than 1000 texts per day, it should work while pending. I have tried checking the settings and updating but I still do not see the option to add the SMS option to the phone numbers. 

crissyd

@jswright57 Yes, if you have submitted your brand and campaign and are currently awaiting campaign approval, messaging capabilities will not be impacted.

Also, what do you mean by this "I still do not see the option to add the SMS option to the phone numbers."? Do you not have the SMS tab when you go to the Phone tab?

No, I do not have the SMS tab and we have not been able to send SMS messages. 

crissyd

@jswright57 Aside from the SMS Campaign, you also need to enable SMS at the account level:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management, then click Account Settings.
  3. Select the Zoom Phone tab.
  4. To the right of SMS, click the toggle to enable it.

@crissyd Thank you for your reply. I followed up with the project management team who help me with setting up Zoom phone and they were able to toggle the settings off and on and now it is working.... after 2 months of headaches, researching, contacting Zoom support multiple times, contacting the TCR, etc. We should have been able to send texts for two months now!