cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls and Call Queue Issue

mtavani
Listener

We have users that are part of our inbound call queue who occasionally get a few seconds into a call when it then drops. Following that, if the person calls us back, the person who took the original call does not see the call coming in through the queue. It doesn't happen all the time, and the person who is left off the queue is back in the queue when the next phone call comes in. Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @mtavani 

To see the reason behind call drops, You can go to the Dashboard -> phone -> Find the call and see why the call dropped. See screenshot here:

sachinzoom_0-1681756195470.png

When called back, it depends on your Queue distribution method ( simultaneous, Sequential, Longest idle etc) if the same caller receives the call or not.

Hope that helps.If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sachinzoom

Hello @mtavani 

To see the reason behind call drops, You can go to the Dashboard -> phone -> Find the call and see why the call dropped. See screenshot here:

sachinzoom_0-1681756195470.png

When called back, it depends on your Queue distribution method ( simultaneous, Sequential, Longest idle etc) if the same caller receives the call or not.

Hope that helps.If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

mtavani
Listener

Thank you!

maddietodd
Listener

Also having this same issue. Dashboard data always looks like this: Dashboard data is uselessDashboard data is useless

We have been trying to get Zoom support to fix this. Days between email responses and no solutions. We can't run a business when 30% of our calls are dropped after 10 seconds. Customers think we are hanging up on them. 

If I am reading our call data properly, I think we are having some internet connectivity issues at the time of the call drops. I have a call set up with our internet provider to see what can be done about it. Not sure if you would be experiencing the same problem, but it looks like that is our issue.

We have had our teams use their data, which has 3/4 bars of service and a good LTE connection in our office. There is still an issue. I'm disappointed in Zoom's response time as well. It seems like there is zero urgency to help. I'm on this forum because I can't get anyone to email me back for days, and when they do, they don't have any answers. 

sachinzoom

That sounds great. Good luck @mtavani