cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID Disappearing

MOVRC_Admin
Listener

Hello all. We have a Yealink phone that is not storing/showing Call Logs. It is becoming distressful for our administrative assistant who receives the incoming calls that come to the main line. I have no idea as to where to start to figure out 1) how the setting got changed a couple of days ago 2) how to get the call logs to appear once again. Hope that makes sense. Thank you for you assistance with this. 

5 REPLIES 5

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @MOVRC_Admin 

If this person logs into the a Zoom desktop or mobile app or the Zoom web portal, do they see the Call History? 

Craig

enielsen
Participant

With the December 18 Zoom Phone update, at least some Yealink phones got firmware updates:

• Firmware upgrade
    The following devices will receive new firmware upgrades. Devices will automatically reboot to upgrade the firmware.
    • AudioCodes: 445HD, 450HD, C450HD, RX50
    • Poly: Trio 8500, Trio 8800
    • Yealink: CP920, CP925, T31G, T31P, T33G, T42S, T46S, T48S, T43U, T46U, T48U, T53, T53W, T54W, T57W

So did the issue start after last weekend?

Yes I have this same issue that began last week

enielsen
Participant

Also, when you say they are disappearing, what do you mean? No call history stored, or goes away after some period of time?

Marquis
Listener

I am currently experiencing the same issue within my company. Has there been any further insight on this? Zoom support referred me to Yealink, Yealink referred to Zoom. Could there be a bug within the last firmware release?