cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

option Generate Automatically for the Meeting ID for Language Interpretation

aPavel
Listener

Hi all!

I have a personal link. I sent it to many people. Now I want to enable the Language Interpretation function on the conference via this link.

I read that "Language Interpretation cannot be used with Personal Meeting ID (PMI). To enable language interpretation, choose the option Generate Automatically for the Meeting ID."

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting... 

What means: "choose the option Generate Automatically for the Meeting ID" ?

Can I enable the Language Interpretation function in my personal link that I have already sent to many people? ,
How to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @aPavel 

That portion means that you cannot use your Personal Meeting ID, but rather must use a random meeting ID instead. Unfortunately, this means you would need to schedule a meeting dedicated for this and send out the new invite to your guests. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

Hi @aPavel 

That portion means that you cannot use your Personal Meeting ID, but rather must use a random meeting ID instead. Unfortunately, this means you would need to schedule a meeting dedicated for this and send out the new invite to your guests. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Hello, is this a new change?  I used to be able to use PMI with language interpretation.

aPavel
Listener

Thanks!