cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom crashes when it uses my camera

Dubois_NLT
Listener

Hi everyone,

I used Zoom multiple times and never had any problems, and suddenly two days it began to crash. It always happens the same way : I log on a a meeting, and when it tries to use my webcam, it freezes and does not response.

The only way I can use Zoom is y logging on my web browser, my camera doesn't work but it do not freeze. If I go to the video parameters, it freezes and does not response. Also, my microphone does not work. I can only hear and use the chat.

I've already reinstalled Zoom multiple times (even older version), it doesn't do anything, I've also updated graphic cards & camera drivers. I've also checked and my camera and mic do work.

Until now, I haven't been able to find a solution to my problem anywhere, so if anyone happened to have the same problem, I'll gladly accept any help.

3 REPLIES 3

jmartin
Listener

Same for me 

kiara2
Listener

same for me as well. camera drivers updated. fresh install of zoom.

karim2
Listener

Solution:

It is true that the Zomm app freezes instantly when you open the camera, especially if the camera is on automatically at the start of the meeting.

But when I join with google chrome, everything works perfectly. So try to join with the web browser.

I am still unable to solve it for the App...