cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter as interpreter

Regiekamer
Listener

Hey, people are logged in into their basic account. I invite them as interpreter, they receive a link with url...... double clicking does not result into them entering as interpreter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoom
Participant

If you are the Host of the meeting,  you should be able to tell if the interpreters are connected in your meeting by clicking the Interpretation tab, if you see any of your interpreters are in, you may then click Start. 

If that doesn't work and still they are not recognized as the interpreter, you need to make sure that your interpreters are signed in with their correct Zoom account or using the correct email. 

Another workaround would be to invite them during the meeting, that will surely solve your issue.

Here is the link that I found regarding the language interpretation: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JepZoom
Participant

If you are the Host of the meeting,  you should be able to tell if the interpreters are connected in your meeting by clicking the Interpretation tab, if you see any of your interpreters are in, you may then click Start. 

If that doesn't work and still they are not recognized as the interpreter, you need to make sure that your interpreters are signed in with their correct Zoom account or using the correct email. 

Another workaround would be to invite them during the meeting, that will surely solve your issue.

Here is the link that I found regarding the language interpretation: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360034919791-Using-Language-Interpretation-in-your-meeting...

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.