cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Plugin thinks user is a basic not paid licensed users

dricci
Listener

I have a user on outlook. He has many email accounts. He is a paid licensed zoom user. He chooses to schedule a meeting and it says he is a basic user.  How do I fix this?

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Its likely that they are not signed in to the Zoom Outlook plugin or add-in with the correct Zoom account. Its likely this user has a few different Zoom accounts (one Basic, one licensed), but is just signed-in to the wrong account. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bort

Its likely that they are not signed in to the Zoom Outlook plugin or add-in with the correct Zoom account. Its likely this user has a few different Zoom accounts (one Basic, one licensed), but is just signed-in to the wrong account. 

You are likely correct. I cannot figure out how to correct this however. Would you have any suggestions how to get the plug-in to log in with my Zoom Pro account? I have tried everything 

IaBlue
Listener

I am having the same problem.  I am logged in correctly on both the zoom and outlook accounts.

This is true for me as well, and has never happened before today. 

zoomuser143
Listener

Seeing the same thing on a few accounts.

emilym
Listener

I'm having the same issue. I have logged out of all Zoom sessions, then logged back in. Logged out of the Outlook Plugin, then back in. I only have 1 Licensed Zoom account, but the plugin thinks I have a Basic account. Is there a solution?

Networking650
Listener

Most of my users have this issue so we get trouble tickets daily asking to put the user back to a full license. We are using the corp email address for the Zoom account so you would think the Outlook client on the corp account would know it was licensed. 

cdoll
Listener

I found a solution (if you are signed into correct accounts). 

You need to actually quit the zoom app, then close outlook. Re-open outlook and try to schedule a meeting, it should force open zoom and reset to your paid subscription.