cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language in my e-mail notifications has changed and I'd like to change it back

Stacia13
Listener

Hello - I am Australian and have travelled to Germany for a couple of months and the e-mails I get about people joining calls or for when recordings are ready to look at are now all in German without me having changed any settings. It's like Zoom has detected I'm in Germany and is assuming I speak German. Which I don't. Well not good enough to understand all of the detail. 

Can anyone help me to change this as I'll be using Zoom a fair bit while away. The main language in my Settings is set to English.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alena_zlc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there, 

It is possible Zoom may be detecting Germany as your location through your operating system. Can you verify the language and region settings are correct on your device by following the steps in the Change your language on Zoom support article. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

alena_zlc

Hi there, 

It is possible Zoom may be detecting Germany as your location through your operating system. Can you verify the language and region settings are correct on your device by following the steps in the Change your language on Zoom support article. 

Stacia13
Listener

Thanks Alena - I have checked in there and it is set to English already. It's not a huge problem I guess but would be good to have English notifications. When I log in everything is in English... just when I get e-mails. Thanks for your reply.