cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

MokiBandit
Listener

I use zoom a lot, but I notice that zoom is kicking out people in my zoom. How can this be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@MokiBandit ok if it's happening at random times that will make it a little more difficult to troubleshoot but if possible to get some additional information from one or some (even better) of the users being kicked out, that will really help. 

As far as Zoom overloading, it could be that you are exceeding the capacity of your license.  If you have a Pro account you can host meetings with up to 100 people, if you need to go over that we could look at an add-on or different license for you. 

To check your license type you can sign into the Zoom web portal, scroll down to Account Management, then select "Billing." You can also go to Account Management, and select "Account Profile." 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin

Hi @MokiBandit thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Hmm that is interesting, can you possibly describe the workflow that happens when people are being kicked out? Is it random times, a specific duration into the meeting, when you do something specific that you can reproduce, that kind of thing? 

Also if you possibly have a screenshot of the error people get when they are kicked out of the meeting, if they see any error or status message at all?

Thanks!

Ok, so it happens at random times. I'm not sure if I can get you a screenshot, since it is not happening to me. There has to be above 100 people. I believe that zoom overloads?

jeremyjustin

@MokiBandit ok if it's happening at random times that will make it a little more difficult to troubleshoot but if possible to get some additional information from one or some (even better) of the users being kicked out, that will really help. 

As far as Zoom overloading, it could be that you are exceeding the capacity of your license.  If you have a Pro account you can host meetings with up to 100 people, if you need to go over that we could look at an add-on or different license for you. 

To check your license type you can sign into the Zoom web portal, scroll down to Account Management, then select "Billing." You can also go to Account Management, and select "Account Profile." 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!