cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat Reactions Not Working

flourish85
Listener

For some strange reason, I do not have the ability to add a reaction emoji to Zoom chat messages. They are enabled on my Zoom instance and also on another host's Zoom where this happens. Everyone else in the group can add emojis, but whether I hover, long click, right-click, double click, etc. on a message, I never get the reaction bubble that lets me add an emoji.

Before anyone suggests this, I have already gone into my meeting settings to ensure that reactions are enabled.

I'm on a MacBook Pro and I have a paid Zoom account. Any help would be appreciated - thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Note: Animated reactions require version 5.13.0 or higher for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS, as well as devices meeting the virtual background system requirements.

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Frank_TB

Hello,

Note: Animated reactions require version 5.13.0 or higher for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS, as well as devices meeting the virtual background system requirements.

Regards

Ah - thanks so much! It does look like my version is out of date. It sounds like an update will fix it - thank you again!

Frank_TB

You are most welcome.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

HANC
Listener

v5.15.3 for Linux is not downloading the emojis. Animated download icon just spins an spins. PLEASE FIX THIS!