cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar and contact integration with MacBook

AdeleD
Listener

Since the latest update, it seems that Zoom not longer integrates with apps on Apple devices.  The only options I can see for calendar and contact integration are Google, Exchange and Microsoft 365.  Has anyone discovered a way for make Zoom work with Mac calendars and contacts?  Am I missing something?  Help very much appreciated!!

7 REPLIES 7

VValentini
Listener

Have just discovered this as well. Please please tell me there's a way to revert to integrating with Apple's iCalendar

AdeleD
Listener

I haven't found a way yet!  Nothing helpful when I googled the issue.  I've never needed to use Zoom support before - but now that I've tired, it's not helpful at all.  There's no phone support for my level of subscription (monthly), and there doesn't seem to be a live chat.  If you can access either of these, please share what you learn!

I feel for you.  I have been struggling as of Friday and all weekend with my Zoom meetings.  The send a bunch of updates with 11 apps and it seems that it has a bug in one or all of them.  I can't get rid of the apps and I cannot use my Zoom meetings at all.  Havoc!!  with no one to talk to.  I had my computer tech working on this and even he threw up his hands.  Was Zoom hacked and this is the result?  Seems to be many with the same or similar issues.  I depend on this for my business and just bought the Zoom plan, so kind of pissed.

VValentini
Listener

Oddly, it was quite easy once someone told me how to do it. But certainly wasn't intuitive.

Please perform the following steps:

1. On your Zoom client, navigate to the Home page (I'm adding this: schedule a test meeting)
  2. Click Schedule
  3. Scroll to "Calendar"
  4. select iCal
  5. Click Save

These steps should automatically open you iCalendar and allow you to import the meeting. You can delete this test meeting immediately after you create it, and this preference selection will save for your future meetings. This is how you can resolve this issue should you upgrade your client and lose your preference again.

Unfortunately it doesn't come up as an option on my MacBook; only my Microsoft 365 calendar comes up, which I rarely use. ical is not an option, and yet the old software automatically updated my icalendar. This is frustrating as I now have to do it manually every time.

AdeleD
Listener

Unfortunately this isn't an option for me either!

Seashell
Listener

iCal is not an option for me ... only the calendars I never use!  Please help?