cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO with Azure Step by Step

kerseyr
Listener

Looking to secure our Zoom environment with SSO, i've read the short Zoom guides but wondered if there's any more detailed guides?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kerseyr would love to help! Curious, what KBs have you read so far that you need more detail on? Have you looked into the KBs on Settings and Configuration for SSO?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

@RN Hi, I have to agree that the guide is not exactly clear, for example, where do we copy "Azure Azure AD Identifier and paste it into the Issuer (IDP Entity ID) field in the SAML configuration page." in order to paste it there? And what is exactly that Azure Azure AD Identifier? Is that our Azure tenant ID?

Thanks

Boyan

Boyan_0-1711425306019.png

kerseyr
Listener

Are there any better instructions than this please?

First, configure your IdP to send us the following

• Any unique identifier linked to nameID such as edupersonTargetedID, persistentID, or mail
  • (Optional) Accepted attributes are email (urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300. 100.1.3), sn (urn:oid:2.5.4.4), and givenName (urn:oid:2.5.4.42).

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kerseyr seems like you have specifics within your setup.. I recommend opening a support ticket to discuss your setup with our Tech Support Engineers as they would be happy to provide assistance that meets to your desired SSO setup.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!