cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel my subscription

Zoomer420
Listener

Having issues cancelling my Zoom subscription. Billed annually. Under Plan Management, there's no cancel plan, it just says contact us. I've submitted a ticket, no response. I'm on the phone with them, but I've been on hold for like 30 minutes. Anyone have any success with this? Seems very sketch..

3 REPLIES 3

ACFal
Listener

I’m having the same issue. Have an annual pro plan, and monthly large meeting add on. Get the same error message every time I try to cancel the Large meeting add on, but it’s monthly! Contacted zoom multiple times and they just don’t respond. This is not right. I’ll be cancelling my payment if they don’t get this sorted before Sunday when it renews. They seem purposefully unclear when you sign up for things! Zoom, help us sort this out please

pstrohkorb
Listener

I'm having the same issue for months now.

They keep deducting my credit card but no response. It's outrightly fraudulent!

AngryBird
Listener

I have encountered the same problem. The only way to escape from their rip-off was by canceling the credit card. I emailed and sent messages through their website many times, both one and two months prior to the renewal date—multiple times, in fact! The representative stalled by confirming my cancellation repeatedly. I informed him that I would not renew, and he said he would prepare the necessary documents. However, after that, there was no response, and he ended up canceling the ticket himself. This is a rip-off, and I am very unhappy about it. It seems there's no way to contact them except to receive their overdue notices. My card was automatically charged by them last time for one year, which I could not stand and did not expect from Zoom. Consequently, I canceled my credit card.