cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying multiple tickets

amakula
Listener

Hi,

I have a multi-day event with different ticket types, and I want to allow attendees to purchase more than one ticket. For example, the first day of the event is a workshop that costs $25. The next day is a symposium that costs $40. Some attendees want to buy a workshop ticket AND a symposium ticket, for a total of $65. But it seems that Zoom doesn't allow them to purchase two different ticket types in a single order. Instead, they have to place two separate orders, one for the workshop and one for the symposium. Am I missing something? 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Once a participant purchases a ticket for an event I don't think they can purchase another ticket for the same event on the same zoom account.  I suggest you create ticket types with the different options.  Ticket 1 day 1 workshsop, ticket 2 day 2 symposium.  ticket 3 workshop + symposium, etc.  You do this using the TRACKS functionality.

If this was helpful pls mark "accept as solution".  For running test you are invited to join my FB group for zoom events https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros.