Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my workinglive account no more working in zoom account

thecoreinvestor
Newcomer
Newcomer

hi all,
appreciate anyone can let me know why my workinglive account no more working in zoom.
my enterprise package has downgraded to basic package.
i live chat and report issue to them 2 days a go and no one come to contact me and help me in this.

anyone has the same issue or gotten the solution for this?
Truly appreciate if you could help me urgently.

tq Rachel
Malaysia

17 REPLIES 17

MariapB
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Having the same issue. Sent an email with no response.

TriathlonTricia
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

same thing happened to me!

CLee
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please tell me, did it ever get resolved?  And if not is there an alternative enterprise Zoom reseller that you use and would recommend?

Hi CLee,  
I am a Zoom partner in Malaysia. You may contact me regarding this issue as there are other organizations has already reached out to me for this and I'm currently helping them convert to local new subscriptions for their organization. 
Here's my email:- *********** 
Hope to hear from you soon. 

Hi Jez, I cannot see the email address that you posted as zoom commnity blockedi.  how do I reach out to you ?

Hi  Jez, how we I reach out to you as your email address is showing up at **** only. 

KerrieHoffman
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wish I would have seen this earlier - I just did the auto renewal with WorkingLIve and then got downgraded to basic. I found out through some digging they are in bankruptcy. So I think I just lost not only my enterprise access but also $155+ dollars as I am getting no replies.

You can write to working live support to get a refund, they do it.

jeztan110
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Hi Rachel,  
I am a Zoom partner in Malaysia. You may contact me regarding this issue as there are other organizations has already reached out to me for this and I'm currently helping them convert to local new subscriptions for their organization. 
Here's my email:- *********** 
Hope to hear from you soon. 

Hi Rachel,

I would like to convert to another new subscription. Can you provide your email? its not visible. or Kindly reach out to me at holufunmialagbe at g mail dot com. 

Thank you

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Zoom!

On August 31st 2024, Zoom and WorkingLive’s partnership came to an end. Unfortunately, this has led to a termination of your subscription with Zoom that is associated with WorkingLive.

You are able to unassociate your account and purchase a new plan with the steps below.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Profile.
  3. Click Unassociate and create your own account.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you would like to unassociate and create your own account.
  5. You will be redirected back to your Account Profile and briefly shown a message that you have successfully unassociated your account.
  6. Your Account Profile page will now show you as the Owner on a Free account.  You can now subscribe to a paid plan.

Please note that recordings will reappear once you purchase a new plan; however, historical reporting was tied to the original account, so you will lose access to these when you disassociate.  If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

KerrieHoffman
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Mark - I moved from WorkingLive to FocalPoint on 8/28/24. This was not without issues, but by 8/29/24 the license issue was resolved. I keep getting emails from Zoom saying my zoom access will end tomorrow. I have already contacted support, and they assured me my account is no longer with WorkingLive and I will not loose access. I have to say I'm not confident in the response and think Zoom needs a way to stop sending emails indicating they will end an account when the user has already taken care of it. 

Hi Kerrie, can I get the link to Focalpoint ?  many thanks

Hi Kerrie,

Could you please share how to move to FocalPoint? I am looking for a replacement for working life.

My account has been downgraded to basic in zoom. 

Thanks,

Holufunmi

Ahhhh, unfortunately FocalPoint is a Coaching Franchise I belong to. You have to be a franchisee to get onto their Zoom version. I was on WorkingLive prior to FocalPoint offering zoom to their franchisee's and Working live was slightly less. So I only switched over when Working Live stopped.

Unfortunately FocalPoint is a coaching franchise and only franchisees can get on that version. I am a franchisee, but was on WorkingLive prior to FocalPoint offering the webinar version of Zoom.

Snowpea
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes. I have the same problem. I went on the website of Working Live and left a message asking for assistance. Then this morning I received an email from "Support of Working Live". 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note that our collaboration with Zoom ended yesterday, August 31.

This caused your license to be downgraded to basic.

We are currently moving our service to a new platform.

Please note that your WorkingLive account will remain active until the customer wishes to cancel their WorkingLive account and Zoom Pro license because most of our customers are happy and have made the switch to the new platform.

I invite you to try our new service with similar benefits and much more interactive for your business, you can register and take a free 7-day trial. https://mypxch.com/

Xehomer,
Support - WorkingLIve