cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing email address

AndyRoo3
Newcomer
Newcomer

I AM IN NEED OF HELP TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS. AS A DISABLED USER I AM FINDING THE LACK OF SUPPORT REGARDING THIS UNACCEPTABLE. MY ACCOUNT IS A PAID ACCOUNT AND DESPITE SUBMITTING A 'TICKET' LAST WEEK I HAVE RECEIVED NO HELP OR RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE OLD EMAIL ADDRESS AND WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT SUPPORT, VIA CHATBOT AND PHONE, I AM ADVISED THAT MY 'PAID FOR ACCOUNT' DOES NOT HAVE SUPPORT? REALLY WHY NOT? I AM PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE BY HAVING A PAID FOR ACCOUNT. ZOOM PLEASE DO BETTER AND ASSIST YOUR DISABLED CUSTOMERS.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @AndyRoo3.

Please see this Zoom Support article for information on how to change the email address associated with your account:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063624
Note there are two main sections, one for If you do have access to the email associated with your account, and one of you don’t have access. 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

AndyRoo3
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ray I do  not have the access to the old email account due to problems with internet web mail providor! I opened a ticket over 6 days ago with this and have provided information asked for and still no help.

Ray_Harwood

Hey, @AndyRoo3.

I sent you a private message here on the Community. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Ray

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !