Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with email when signing up

ABAOMS
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

Can anyone help me with this? I signed up for zoom last night and by mistake entered the wrong email address. They didn't request a verification code for sign up yesterday but this morning I cant seem to access the account without including a verification code. I obviously cant get the code as I entered the email address by mistake yesterday. How do I go about changing the registered email address if I don't have access to the account and cant even log in? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

MGSR

Hi @ABAOMS 

I have marked @Frank_TB's  answer as a solution.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!