cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM IS COMMITTING FRAUD AND I CAN'T CALL ANYONE, I SENT EMAIL ALL THE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE DEAD

ANIJANE
Listener

ZOOM IS COMMITTING FRAUD AND I CAN'T CALL ANYONE, I SENT EMAIL ALL THE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE DEAD

THEY ARE MAKING UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT - I CALLED PAYPAL AND MY BANK

I CAN'T CALL ANYONE AT ZOOM - THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER

ALL THE EMAIL ADDRESSES ON THEIR WEBSITE ARE FAKE - THEY ALL RETURN "UNDELIVERABLE"

HELP ME PLEASE I'M FREAKING OUT

THEY'RE ILLEGALLY TAKING MONEY FROM ME THAT I NEVER AUTHORIZED

HELP PLEASE HELP

3 REPLIES 3

karabayevna
Listener

Hello! I have the same situation. Today I wrote off the payment for the subscription, although on January 5 it was already written off. I did not find a single support service mail (except for the one that the invoice comes, but there is no point in writing there, it's a bot). While I'm looking for an email to which I can file such a complaint, I hope we will soon find a solution to this problem, because there is no desire to pay several times a month for one tariff.

ANIJANE
Listener

i am thrilled to let you know i found a phone number to call and the person was EXTREMELY helpful !!!  100% she helped me, without question and immediately.  here's the number:  although it's in the us and i think you are overseas....you could always manage some way to call i think:  +1 ‭(888) 799-9666‬

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ANIJANE @karabayevna  apologies for your experiences in attempting to contact Zoom. From https://explore.zoom.us/docs/en-us/contact.html you have the option to contact our internal teams such as Billing, Sales, or Support! 

For your request, suggest opening a ticket with our Zoom Billing Support team at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!